We provide our students who take private lessons 3 chances to perform throughout the year at our recitals! They are a great way for our students to grow as musicians and experience what it's like to perform.
The recitals are held in our ShamRock Studio with a small audience of only 25-40 other students and their families. They are only 45 minutes in length and are concluded with some sweet treats! Photos and video of the students are taken and posted to our social media accounts. The videos are then uploaded to our YouTube channel. Performing in one of our recitals can lead to winning a Shammy Award!
Virtual Summer Solstice Recital
Due to the unexpected closing of our school to keep our ShamRock Family safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19, our Spring Recital has been
rescheduled to take place ONLINE.
We want our students to still have the chance to perform their songs, as they have worked hard preparing!
How To Participate in our Virtual Recital
1. Work with your instructor to perfect your piece & practice!
2. Take a video of your performance. Using your cell phone is perfect! If you have a Facebook account, you can go Live and then save your video.
3. Upload your video to the ShamRock Drop Box Below
4. We will upload to our YouTube channel and make it part of our Summer Recital playlist! All videos will be eligible for a 2021 Shammy Award!
5. Videos should not be longer than 4 minutes
6. You can submit videos until June 20th.
7. Wear your ShamRock t-shirt to show how our community is staying positive by performing music.
8. Bonus points for anyone who wants to imitate Randy as Recital Emcee! LOL!