Virtual ShamRock Showcase
A fundraising event for America's Special Kidz
A.S.K is a North Jersey non profit organization that helps children with special needs and serious medical conditions. They strive to raise the financial resources necessary to help families pay their high out-of-pocket medical expenses and provide critical resources to kids of all ages. Their mission is to improve education, therapeutic services and medical care. With your help they can improve the image of individuals with disabilities and embrace all people for their individuality.
For the past 6 years, ShamRock has hosted "Concert For Kidz," which helps raise money for A.S.K. Due to Covid-19 we are unable to host this event this year, but still wanted to support this local organization during these hard times.
Donations can be made online here, by cash or check dropped off at ShamRock or via Venmo at Randy-ShamRock
How To Participate in our Virtual ShamRock Showcase
1. Work with your instructor to perfect your piece & practice!
2. Take a video of your performance. Using your cell phone is perfect!
3. Upload your video to the ShamRock Drop Box below with the name and f fff composer of the song(s)
4. We will upload to our YouTube channel and make it part of our ShamRock Showcase playlist! All videos will be eligible for a 2021 Shammy Award!
5. Videos should not be longer than 4 minutes
6. You can submit videos until December 12th.
7. Wear your ShamRock t-shirt to show how our community is staying positive by performing music.
8. Bonus points for anyone who wants to imitate Randy as Recital Emcee! LOL!
9. Don't forget to make your donation to A.S.K!
We provide our students who take private lessons 3 chances to perform throughout the year at our recitals! They are a great way for our students to grow as musicians and experience what it's like to perform.
The recitals are held in our ShamRock Studio with a small audience of only 25-40 other students and their families. They are only 45 minutes in length and are concluded with some sweet treats! Photos and video of the students are taken and posted to our social media accounts. The videos are then uploaded to our YouTube channel. Performing in one of our recitals can lead to winning a Shammy Award!