2016-2017 LESSON SCHEDULE
Winter 2017: 1/3/17 - 4/1/17 (13 weeks)
Spring 2017: 4/4/17 - 6/27/17 (12 weeks)
Summer 2017: 6/27/17-8/31/17 (9 weeks)
ShamRock will be CLOSED:
July 28-August 8, 2017 for Summer Recess
You can start taking lessons at any time during the semester. Tuition will be pro-rated based on the number of weeks remaining in the semester.
SEMESTER TUITION INCLUDES
- 30 minute private lesson, same time, same day, once per week.
- Initial consultation & end of semester written evaluation of skills
- Lessons are customized based on your needs and wants. Whether you are a beginner (or you have a child that is one), a high school band student or an adult that wants to play again, we can design a program for you.
- Free ShamRock T-Shirt
- Free snacks, coffee, hot chocolate and soft drinks in our lounge
- Free HDTV and WI-FI access
- Performance opportunities will be available for those that are ready! We offer 3 recitals per year and our instructors host Open Mics monthly.
- Additional rock band, jazz band, adult rock band, group guitar and group vocal ensemble classes available year round.
We encourage ALL students to perform at our recitals that are included with your tuition at no additional charge. It is NOT A REQUIREMENT by any means. Music is intended to be performed for a group of people, whether you are playing for your family, around a campfire or at Madison Square Garden! Ask your instructor to perform at the next recital and they will work with the student to get them prepared. Student recital application must be turned in 2 weeks prior to the date of performance. Recitals take place in our own studio located in our school. They are intimate and perform during the same program with up to 10 other students of varying levels. The recitals usually take less than an hour.
Recital Dates (subject to change), 3 one-hour sessions
Saturday December 17, 2016, 3pm-6pm
Friday, March 31, 2017, 6pm-9pm
Saturday, June 17, 2017 3pm-6pm
JOIN OUR BACKSTAGE PASS PROGRAM
- Monthly payment program
- Receive a 10% discount in our retail store on all purchases
- Be the first to receive news on specials and events
- Full semester tuition "split pay" option is also available
- Quick start introductory 4-pack of lessons are available for people who aren't sure if they are ready to commit to a full semester.
- CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE TRIAL LESSON AND TOUR OF OUR FACILITY. Just mention that you saw this offer on our website. (For New students or current students that want to try a new instrument)
Call 973-839-0100 or email info@ShamRockSchoolofMusic.com for pricing and availability.